How To Sell Items & Earn Money By Facebook Groups!
- First of all, this method involves handling and selling counterfeit clothing. So if you don’t feel comfortable doing that, please click off now, this won’t get you in trouble though, personally I’ve been doing it for over 2 years now and it is really profitable and a stable source of income.
- Firstly, you want to find a counterfeit clothing supplier, these can be people selling on Chinese websites or you can find suppliers on places like the dark web, just search it into google and you’ll find one easy enough. Personally, I found my guy locally and we’ve been dealing ever since.
- Make sure the items you are buying are 1;1 or as close to 1:1 as possible, this is so the buyer doesn’t notice your items are fake and return them/ruin your account. You want to purchase items that you can resell for more, so pick items that are cheap enough to profit on and are popular at the moment to increase sales.
- Once you have purchased the items and they have been shipped to you, take photos of them and go on sites like eBay, depop and other forums and sell the clothing/shoes for a higher price than you bought it for, sell as new or lightly worn (lightly worn is safer but you will pull a lower profit.)
- If asked for receipts, you can use templates on the internet and photoshop them.
- Good luck, I hope you enjoyed reading this and you can make a lot of money. Stick in there, you’ll build a clothing empire!
- Since I’ve been doing this for a while, I handle a lot of stock and flip a lot of items so I make around £3000 or more a month, so you can do it too!